Thursday, November 16, 2006

More Beah

I know, I know, enough is enough! Well, it's not actually because since you aren't paying customers, I post whatever I feel like! What's that? The sponsors are mad? They say we don't vary the content enough? HA!

Anyway, there are more shots of our Beah the wonder dog. Here's a shot of Noah picking her up to move onto the couch. (Yes, she is allowed on the furniture so that she can be where Noah is going to be.)

Growing 10 lbs this month means that she seems to be getting bigger by the day. But, she is completely trained to go outside to relieve herself and even to use a small, fenced in area to the side of the yard. She is almost always approaching and sitting to get attention instead of making contact...

She rode to Noah's school on his lap this morning. Noah rode with one hand on her head and the other straight up in the air to keep the sticks he was holding away from her (even though she hadn't expressed any interest.) Crated while Molly and I walked him into the school was easy and quiet. Then Molly and Beah and I went to my staff meeting at church for a good fondling.

I made an interesting discovery the other day too... Dogs aren't like cats in that they don't stay on your lap very well. They kind of leave the "not falling onto the floor" part of the deal to you instead of being perfectly ballanced at all times. That's a bit weird to me since I have never had a dog before. It's pretty darn cool, though.

3 comments:

Corinth Doodles said...

I LOVE your updates! Keep them coming! I keep missing your calls! We've been very busy here with puppies starting to leave today. I'm so glad to hear that she is doing so well. I will call you after everyone leaves Sat afternoon. My love to everyone!

Robyn J said...

Beah looks like she's a hit with the kiddos. I'm nosey and looked at your Thanksgiving pics on Greg and Elizabeth's Dropshots album - I'm sure a great time was had by all. Hope this finds you well and enjoying the season! Love to all of you.

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Cheap removals Wigan
Cheap removals Wigan