Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Jonathan and Rachel's Wedding

Jonathan Fraser Sadd married Rachel Lynn Snyder on June 23rd... and it was AWESOME! We wept, danced, ate and danced some more. The boys in their tuxes were absolutely stunning, and Elaina looked so grown up in all white. Even Molly was happy partying until 10:30 at night. Andrew heard the words, "Come and dance with me because you are my prince," and danced with the princess for song after song! The newlyweds are now lying on a beach in Costa Rica, and we are back safely in the South. (gallery)

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Really fabulous Jonathan and Rachel's Wedding was. Her wedding bouquet is eye catching. I also am a fan of pastel things so my wedding party will be pastel inspired. In fact my fiancé has also agreed on the theme and now we just have to find out the affordable and the most suitable LA venue for the day.