Sunday, October 21, 2007

The End of the Shaggy Dog

Here's what Beah looked like yesterday. She lost a lot of hair in the afternoon and will loose more this afternoon as we trim her coat. I have been forced to take the clippers to our beautiful beast in order to protect her from all of the sand spurs and cacti. Her long hair picked up every sharp object she touched before and was very hard for her. Once I am done, I will post more pics of our lean, not so mean, pup. In all other regards, she seems extremely happy to be with us at St. Christopher.
No little girls were harmed in the making of this picture. In fact one was delighted!

1 comment:

Corinth Doodles said...

ok I'm back...i"e missed you guys! I was so busy with pupies and craziness here at home...beah looks great in this photo but she will look good with a new doo too