Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Contacts?

Hi there! Some of you seem not to have phone numbers or e-mails for us after all of this transition. But, I don't believe in posting such things on the web. So....

Send an e-mail to my soon to be defunct email address: junkmail@stchristopher.org and I will write back with e-mails, address, phones and more information than you can shake a stick at. Although shaking a stick at your monitor could scratch it if you aren't careful and is also a bad example for the kids.

(update: even the e-mail address I gave before doesn't work... so I edited it)

1 comment:

OCMC 2010 Hogar Rafael Missions Team said...

David,

Christ is in our midst!

I had every intention of saying hello to you this evening at the TESM supper, but moving across the room I did not get the chance before you had to go. Speaking with Laurie Thompson, I couldn't help but remember the days of Speed the Harvest, which you began with creative pictures, nor of hours and hours of duplicating sermons on audiocassette in some back room.

I hope this finds you well.

Your servant in Christ,

Fr John (Jay)

Fr. John Parker
Priest-in-Charge
Holy Ascension Orthodox Church
www.ocacharleston.org
843-881-5010 parish and fax
843-810-9350 cell