Monday, August 26, 2013

I have no idea if anyone is still reading this, but I feel like posting. I used to post for my dad. Lots of other folks used to read the blog from time to time, but sometimes it helps to create with an audience in mind. And, I always pictured him. My parents are right down the road now and it doesn't inspire me to blog for someone who . So I suppose it's time to change who I picture when I'm blogging. I think I'll blog for Ella from now on.

Anyway, the "baby" of the family is off to Kindergarten this morning. She's been pumped for days. While usually quite robust of voice, she was very quiet all morning. I got to join her in a scavenger hunt to orient the students and an arts and crafts project which she won't get until tomorrow. So here she is in her pink dress and her cowgirl boots. And, her missing teeth from a climbing accident a few months ago. And, her stitches under a pink band-aid from another a few days ago. I'm glad it's just mornings so we won't have to go too long without her.



Mrs. Rind is a favorite of our kids

No comments: